23/04/2016

Feitan (Younger - 2011)



Character: Feitan
Manga | Anime: Hunter x Hunter
Version: Younger (2011)
Status: Finished
First used: Anifest 2013 (Portugal)
Making Time: 4 days

About: This was yet another crazy adventure of doing something new just a few days before the convention! Originally, younger Feitan wasn't the first version I wanted to do of him, but the chance came and I just went for it. There's not much to say about the costume itself since it's really simple. I decided to use a chinese pattern for the vest instead of completely black since - supposedly - Feitan is of the equivalent to chinese origin in Hunter x Hunter. At the time I thought it gave an interesting touch to the costume (I still do), but I might redo it sometime and use just black.









Photo by Amisu

0 comments:

Post a Comment